Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 31 Detroit Tigers vs St. Louis Cardinals 1:10 EST 5/1

byco42

ESPN
Freep
Baseball Reference

Detroit Tigers (17-13) 3rd ALC 2.5 GB Last 10 (6-4) W1
Kenta Maeda R 0-1 5.96 ERA

Confirmed Lineup
  1. DH Riley Greene L
  2. LF Mark Canha R
  3. CF W. Perez S
  4. RF K. Carpenter L
  5. 3B M. Vierling R
  6. 1B S. Torkelson R
  7. 2B Colt Keith L
  8. SS Javier Baez R
  9. C Carson Kelly R

St. Louis Cardinals (13-15) 4th NLC 4.5 GB Last 10 (5-5) L1
Miles Mikolas R 2-3 5.91 ERA

Confirmed Lineup
  1. LF B. Donovan L
  2. C W. Contreras R
  3. RF L. Nootbaar L
  4. 3B N. Arenado R
  5. DH P. Goldschmidt R
  6. 1B A. Burleson L
  7. SS Masyn Winn R
  8. 2B Nolan Gorman L
  9. CF Mike Siani L

0% 71° Wind 16 mph R-L
LINE STL -112 O/U 9.0 Runs

Last edited:
Just not overly impressed with the offense it’s missing a reliable.300 hitter or two. First inning Lead off double and you can’t score is a recipe for a loss. Although it’s a very young team and the future may be bright.

Can’t believe tork bomb Sunday has a big HR goose eggs after the first month where the hell is the hit coach and tape room reviewer to help get his timing back.

I heard Jobe got hurt today maybe a hamstring.
You sure? Saw he pitched 3 no hit innings. He pitched 4 no hit innings last time out. They haven't let him go more than 4 yet. I don't get what they're doing with him. He's 21 and still being extremely babied with his innings.

You sure? Saw he pitched 3 no hit innings. He pitched 4 no hit innings last time out. They haven't let him go more than 4 yet. I don't get what they're doing with him. He's 21 and still being extremely babied with his innings.
I read he came down on it wrong.. This is just a couple places within Reddit. Don't know for sure.

Vest was so lucky on that 0-2 pitch that caught to much of the plate just like Millers 0-2:pitch to Goldschmidt. One gets away with it. One pitcher gets unlucky.
Baseball.

Vest was so lucky on that 0-2 pitch that caught to much of the plate just like Millers 0-2:pitch to Goldschmidt. One gets away with it. One pitcher gets unlucky.
Baseball.
Def. fortunately Goldy didn't get to it.

I just don’t understand why a relief pitcher will not throw strikes up 3-1 and only the tying run at the plate. Maybe it’s harder than it looks. But make the damn batter earned it.

Back