Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 39 Houston Astros @ Detroit Tigers May 11, 2024 6:10 p.m.

95% of his plays are receiving throws and he's got some horrible throwing infielders. He's a plus scooper. Defensive metrics are so flawed.
Everything is flawed a bit and he's has some nice scoops . I agree there. Still a sub par defender..

I will not be disappointed when this rick flair 'whoooo' shit goes away.

"Hey lets promote something the drunken obnoxious asshats will love!"

Am I missing the name or is Houston's right fielder named Fido?

Have they even scored 8 runs total in OLsen's starts? That dude needs some love.

Skubal sizzles with 100 mph heat as Tigers roll past Astros.
Tigers official site

Boxscore.

Videos of the Tigers win over the Astros.

Tigers 8 - Astros 2: A grand victory.
Kerry Carpenter and Tarik Skubal both had incredible nights.
BYBTB

Tigers ride Tarik Skubal, seven-run second inning past Astros.
Detnews

Mark Canha, Kerry Carpenter power Detroit Tigers to 8-2 win over Houston Astros.
Freep

Tigers hit 3 homers, pound Astros to win 20th game of season.
Mlive

We just need a winning streak like Minnesota had. If we could just get hot for a half a month maybe it could happen.

Since 1950, only 2 qualifying 1B have logged 150 PA without a home run. Pete Rose, in his age 40 & 42 seasons, and Spencer Torkelson in 2024.

OPEN MIKE.
Totally Tigers

Happy Mother’s Day!
On this holiday, we welcome readers to share their thoughts about the Tigers or baseball in general. Your observations, comments and questions. Extra credit to those who create topics or questions that generate thoughtful dialog threads.

For this day only, a maximum of 6 sentences please.

Oh, and make sure to tell your mom, wife or significant other how much you care today. We love those words more than we love buying really nice shoes….

Back