Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 4: Lions @ Bears Thread

Never mind it was just gas again, wow this lions team is a tremendous joke

Bobby price. Smh. I know he?s a rookie but we can?t have him starting anymore. Dude is nowhere to be found downfield. He was responsible for that against Lamar last week too.

Fuckin Will Harris had him dead to rights. Took a fucking terrible angle. Just awful. How the fuck are you in the NFL if you?re taking an angle like that!!

Bears will score 40, especially if it starts sprinkling.

Have Monty in fantasy, I?m OK with this.

Lol did you see anzalone on that td play? Blocked out of bounds. A mlb... blocked alllll the way out of bounds lol.

Bears will score 40, especially if it starts sprinkling.

Getting ugly already.

I?m so tired of Will Harris laying on the ground after another missed tackle. I genuinely don?t understand why he still has a job. I don?t.

Are you telling me there are NO better options available?? That?s really hard to believe.

Back