Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 4: Seahawks @ Lions Thread

Defense isn?t stopping Jack shit this is going to be a sea chickens blow out

My god this clown is torching the lions. Freaking Glenn getting schooled.

How do we NEVER account for the QB.

EVER!!!

We?re only rushing 4. Maybe tell Hutchinson that he doesn?t have to rush 15 yards up the field on every snap.

Last edited:
Welp, he doesn't have to be All Madden with this scroungy group of fucks we have in our secondary.

Correct. Catching a pass that?s thrown in stride right between the numbers without being covered by the secondary does that make you a beast. Not taking anything away from him, but we?re playing defense like a lower tier MidAmerican conference school.

I?m just not a fan of Jackson. He seem slow to me.

Lions go three and out again.

Lions never get a flag.

Last edited:
This is one awful game plan. I knew Carroll was going to school Campbell. Rally your damn team you numbnuts coach. Make some damn adjustments.

Tight ends and qb runs are gonna keep killing the defense as long as anzalone is in the middle.

Lions have to fake a punt for a first down.

Lol.

If you?re going to rip on Campbell for every decision he makes that doesn?t work? Why not give him a little bit of credit when it does. That guys decisions single-handedly got us the lead in the game versus the Vikings? And he calls a good fake punt right here and you?re still ripping on the Lions. That?s funny!

Lol.

If you?re going to rip on Campbell for every decision he makes that doesn?t work? Why not give him a little bit of credit when it does. That guys decisions single-handedly got us the lead in the game versus the Vikings? And he calls a good fake punt right here and you?re still ripping on the Lions. That?s funny!

I am ! Just look. Seattle is one awful team. This start frustrates me.

Last edited:
They will pick it up. It?s the lions.. might have been a tug on the Jersey. Not sure,

Isn?t Kennedy More of a possession wr ? Not a deep threat ? Just asking.

Last edited:
Back