Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 47 Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City Royals, Kauffman Stadium, May 20, 2024 8:40 p.m. EST

This game didn't take long to turn into a clusterfuck.
Why is Beavis Joey Wentz still on this team?
He blows like Beavis Dan Norris, two suck ass lefty pitchers who suck at starting and as relievers.

Had to work. Listening to Dickerson describe the Wentz hit off his leg was frightening on the radio. (What does Roger’s even offer now that he can’t hit homers )
I heard one of JB 543 double plays. I heard Carpenter’s homer.

After three hits in a row off Wentz I figured a big inning was coming and turned it to the hockey game. GR was getting crushed so I turned it off. Just missed a deer by 10 feet by Fremont .
It is so frustrating to see how good KC is playing and how bad the tigers are this year with this starting pitching. I’m so bummed we are not close to the division lead. This team just isn’t very exciting. So frustrating we can’t put a winning streak together.
Hopefully tomorrow it will start.

Back