Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game #5 Magic @ Pistons

Woooooo. This was a nice surprise to hear coming home from work. Ben gordon with 26 is very encouraging.

I'm real tempted to head to the Palace and watch them place the Bulls Wednesday. Tix are cheap and its only a 15 minute drive.

The Pistons aren't moving. They just got a new owner. Once they get back to winning, they'll get back to sellouts.

Surprising win yesterday, but I can't help feel the Magic are going to be way up and way down all year until the Dwight situation is resolved.

It's early, so there's no reason to start counting ping pong balls, but I almost wish we would just completely tank. If we lose enough, there won't be any reason to keep Knight on the bench. Moreover, we need a superstar somewhere if we want to be contenders again.

What I liked yesterday was the hustle on defense... it reminded me of the old pistons.. I am torn.. I want a top pick but i also want the Piston's back in the playoffs... I just can't stand watching other clubs in playoff time although I was pulling for Dallas last year..

Back