Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 6: Lions @ Falcons Thread

Matt bailed out by a horrible flag. All fucking day and he still gets planted by someone coming straight at him. Still struggles when he comes off his first read.

Helmet to helmet. Easy call. Nice drive by stafford and run

If that was Aaron the god Rodgers these announcers would be jacking offs on how the tackler hit AR’s head. Look this isn’t 1930 to 2000 football aanymore. The league only has a decent qb’s for Half the teams. It is what it is. Yeah I would be pissed if my team got that flag but it was a flag in today’s football.

Using Peterson feels like a Waste of time.

Again these play calls On first and second down.

You can’t drop that.

Still what are we doing wasting downs on 1st and 2nd.

Using Peterson feels like a Waste of time.

Again these play calls On first and second down.

I agree. Honestly, I'd rather see Swift or KJ on 3rd and shorts as well. APs roll needs to shrink even more imo

Frustrating how bad our offense game plan really is so far.

I don't think it's been that bad, the AP downs have been a waste. He's useless unless he gets to the los with a full head of steam. He's got no wiggle anymore

We Need a defensive stop. Or maybe. Turnover.

Man Pittsburgh defense looks good so far even without Bush.

Back