Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 66: Royals vs. Tigers, June 16, 7:08 pm, Comerica Park

Boo!!!!

Team is collapsing. Crowd giving it to them finally and they deserve it.

This isn't even little league bad, this is the kind of horrible play you see the first time 5-year-olds play tee-ball.

I can't remember, did we even interview anyone else at all?

We did, though of the ones we interviewed I still liked Ausmus best. Its starting to look like I might have been wrong.

I don't think we interviewed Acta, he was someone a lot of people liked a lot.

I know most would say yelling at grown men won't help and normally I'd agree but this team is really letheric and I think that is precisely what is needed right now they need a good ol fashion smoker like blow up and I don't think brad can do that it needs to come from someone like vmart or one of the vets

My feeling is that the team is not inspired they don't feel inspired to play well for brad as brad does nothing to inspire...that's my gut feeling I could be wrong but that what I see on the field a very letheric uninspired baseball team

Evan Reed has gotten out one of the last 10 batters he's faced, spanning his last two outings.

Also: THIS IS WHY HARDY SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE TEAM OUT OF SPRING TRAINING. FUCK YOU DD

I just keep telling myself "hey, they're still in first place". Well, after tomorrow, I might not be able to do that. Ugh

I just keep telling myself "hey, they're still in first place". Well, after tomorrow, I might not be able to do that. Ugh

That's right after tomorrow by by first place...KC on track to lose in the playoffs in our place this year

Another easy 1-2-3 for the unmovited uninspired letheric zubaz offense

Last edited:
Back