Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 7 - Falcons @ Lions Thread

True that, Grandy. I feel a little bit better about it since we're at home. I feel like Mo might have a good day today...

we play a decent game, we got this. we shit the bed and we're done for. simple as that.

I think we'll miss Best more than we all think. His 100 plus yards per game can't be made up by Morris and the rest.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I think we'll miss Best more than we all think. His 100 plus yards per game can't be made up by Morris and the rest.

i think morris and co get over 100 yds total.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I think we'll miss Best more than we all think. His 100 plus yards per game can't be made up by Morris and the rest.

No doubt about it..

Best is a very dynamic player, regardless of if he is a prototypical running back or not, the dude gets yards...and lots of them.

That being said Morris will be solid I think. Id put the over under @ 100 yards total (running and receiving).

As far as the game goes...Atlanta has gotten back to their balanced attack, they will try to run Turner early and often on us. Hopefully Suh and the rest of the Dline have learned from their mistakes against SF and wont get too deep on running plays.

I believe if we can keep Turner from running wild on us, we will win.

I predict the Lions winning 28-21

stafford and o-line need to redeem themselves today.

first play - 1 yard run.. 2 yard carry - 2 yard run. great start.

Please dont start off slow today....I cant take many more games like that

Back