Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 7: Lions @ Ravens Thread

I agree on adding a corner, but it wouldn't make a difference today. Nobody is going to be able to cover 10+ seconds

No. 10 seconds is stupid.

But, maybe with more trust in the secondary we bring more pressure. Or, what I would do?.have a DB play the spy role on every play and engage when LJ commits to scrambling one way or another.

We're going to have to blitz or something. Lamar gets to stand like a statue in the pocket.

That play we rushed 3.

We?re bringing 3 and 4 man pressure but can?t cover anyone.

I guess my thinking is, why not bring more pressure if we can?t cover anyone anyway.

21-0

Well it can't get much worse so now these guys should be able to play loose, with nothing to lose for the rest of the game.

I might actually turn this off.

Good wake up call for Campbell, Holmes and the team.

Be embarrassed for a week. Kick the Raiders ass. Get a DB before the deadline and kick ass in the 2nd half.

Last edited:
Back