Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 8: Lions @ Raiders Thread

He needed to go away from the football then....no one is going to know you went out of bounds.

you still risk catching it dont you? and hope the refs dont throw the flag? its obvious its going to go into the end zone....the rest of your team is 20 yards down the field lol.

Last edited:
It's smart they switched flowers to go against their backup. That's one thing they've done smart on defense but they also brought a blitz or at least a stunt there and it worked getting guys singled up on the line.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

you still risk catching it dont you? and hope the refs dont throw the flag? its obvious its going to go into the end zone....the rest of your team is 20 yards down the field lol.

And what?s the penalty? 10 yards.....so they?d get it at the 11, am I right?

RBs better not fucking touch the ball this drive unless it’s a screen pass.

You never risk it...wtf lol.

Ref tossed his hat. It would have been called.

sure stafford has yards today...but hes been way off most of the day. Marvin and golladay s couple of 50/50 balls have been staffords saving grace.

We had McKissic man 2 man vs Whitehead. Much better matchup Stafford.

Damn. We look so damn good at times and lost other times.

Fuck

Typical Lions. WR’s have a huge half. So now we run up the middle and throw to 88

sure stafford has yards today...but hes been way off most of the day. Marvin and golladay s couple of 50/50 balls have been staffords saving grace.

Ummmmmmm........his 59 yarder to KG was pretty good.

And if you don?t give those 50/50 guys 50/50 chances what?s the point of having them?

Worley grabbed hock at the top of the route. Thats how he stuck with him on the turn. But Harris gets called for nothing. We're not even getting benefit calls against the raiders.

How is that not called! You're not allowed to touch him. It doesn't have to be hard but at all you can't do it.

Back