Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 8: Lions @ Raiders Thread

Fucking awful play design.

No one is going to bite on any play fakes.

Like the 1st and 10 from the 20 int ? Yeah sorry it was a poor and shitty throw that turn the game around sadly. Could gone up 2 scores .But hey I love Stafford.

Jesus freak

You just proved my point. We ask Stafford to play perfect football or we kill him. If your QB has to play perfect football to even have a chance.....the rest of your team sucks.

And that means it?s NOT all about your QB.

Get it?

Fucking awful play design.

No one is going to bite on any play fakes.

Jones and Golladay killing guys today.....and we line up in an obvious play action formation and go to Logan Thomas.

Again.....I like Bevell.....but that was fucking stupid

Stafford is zero percent the reason they didn't win.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

So a former QB is our target on the final play of the game? Brilliant. Well deserved loss you fucking cunts.

Last edited:
Oakland calling that timeout was genius it made bevell think about it and he got to damn cute.

You just proved my point. We ask Stafford to play perfect football or we kill him. If your QB has to play perfect football to even have a chance.....the rest of your team sucks.

Get it?

Again we scored 10 points in the second half and our shitty defense held them to 10 and did get some stops. But again was it Bevell or Matt who keep not scoring in the second half ?
He has to start winning these games against shitty teams.
Maddening how Stafford gets a free pass all the time. He had plenty of chances to win another game. Plenty.

Get it?

There's no way he gets it bro.
Radio tmrw.....guess who's get bashed??? Stafford for not being able to score 170 points week-to-week lol. The only thing going right for this team is the offense. And we don't even have a sniff of a running game!!! Do you know how insane that is?!?! The O has no help!!! But then Bevel takes out Golladay and MJ on the biggest play of the day!!! On 4th down?!?!?! Lmfao..
Dude, I got nothing. The incompetence of this fucking coaching staff is maddening.

Again we scored 10 points in the second half and our shitty defense held them to 10 and did get some stops. But again was it Bevell or Matt who keep not scoring in the second half ?
Maddening how Stafford gets a free pass all the time. He had plenty of chances to win another game. Plenty.

Lmfao

There's no way he gets it bro.
Radio tmrw.....guess who's get bashed??? Stafford for not being able to score 170 points week-to-week lol. The only thing going right for this team is the offense. And we don't even have a sniff of a running game!!! Do you know how insane that is?!?! The O has no help!!! But then Bevel takes out Golladay and MJ on the biggest play of the day!!! On 4th down?!?!?! Lmfao..
Dude, I got nothing. The incompetence of this fucking coaching staff is maddening.

Between the Stafford bashing and the whiners complaining about the refs, I will be avoiding local sports radio all week. Time to catch up on podcasts.

Dude are you serious! Im being real with you there's no way any qb is going to be better than how well Stafford has been. He's the only reason every week they are in the game. They didnt get their second possession in the second half until the 4th qtr. I think they only had 4 possessions total in the second half. So they scored on 50% of their second half drives and got stopped on the one after matching 74 yards in under 2 minutes and bevell called a dumb play to end it. He's not the problem. He's the best part of a suicidal franchise that goes out of its way to be dead every week. He's the liver of an alcoholic that's doing all the work to keep everything alive but is slowly getting eroded away.

Lions had often struggled in the RZ even before KJ went down. Now it looks like he may be injury prone, and they may need to draft yet another RB if he can't stay healthy. As it is, they couldn't or wouldn't trade for one prior to the deadline. Thought that they would acquire a vet who was easily better than Blount last offseason, but nada.

Stafford INT. Stafford was terribly inconsistent the entire game completely over throwing guys that are 6'4'' and taller. Stafford cant put it in the end zone on final drive. TOday he didnt play his best...and when you dont have a defense whatsoever then not playing your best isnt good enough.

I just wish this defense was half of what it was hyped up to be. I don't care who we keep after the season, that includes Slay. Maybe trading him away would've been the right move. A rb is more important to this team right now than 1 decent corner.

The offense cooled off in the 2nd half like it always does. Defense actually made some stops in the 2nd half...and the offense did nothing with it.

Dude are you serious! Im being real with you there's no way any qb is going to be better than how well Stafford has been. He's the only reason every week they are in the game. They didnt get their second possession in the second half until the 4th qtr. I think they only had 4 possessions total in the second half. So they scored on 50% of their second half drives and got stopped on the one after matching 74 yards in under 2 minutes and bevell called a dumb play to end it. He's not the problem. He's the best part of a suicidal franchise that goes out of its way to be dead every week. He's the liver of an alcoholic that's doing all the work to keep everything alive but is slowly getting eroded away.

Hey I never said he wasn?t. He is is only reason to watch this sorry Excuse for a franchise. But he needs to throw some balls away and live play another down. Freaking first down. No reason to under throw a ball in the end zone.
No reason to take that last sack..

What the heck was Bevell calling most of the second half ? Did he adjust much until The Lions last Freaking Td with 2:26 left ? Three freaking points 27 minutes of football is not good offense. We have to be freaking better until our defense can get as good as New England and San Francisco. Just can?t lose to teams like the Raiders.. it is so frustrating. Until we get really good on defense we have to out score teams!

Last edited:
Back