Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game Bye: Lions @ Bye Thread

grandy

Detroit Lions (0-8) @ Bye Week (4-4)

At least the Lions can't lose this week, right?

goodbye-homer.gif

One thing typical about that game, Rams losing big and Matt gets a meaningless TD with seconds left. I've seen that before.

IKR? I'm watching that and thoroughly enjoying it and wondering how all those good vibes and love are feeling now?

The biggest surprise to me though was Stafford did not experience a season ending injury with all those sacks and hits. Thought that was going to happen. Next week they have SF and after that is GB. That makes for a very risky 3 weeks for him.

I'm sure he is already trying to play through some pain which is why his performance is declining at this point. We are all famiar with that as well. He is gutsy to a fault, and those faults build up till he has games like yesterday.

I wonder how an 0-8 team benefits from a bye-week. Honest inquiry.

Jags, Giants and Dolphins all won to help for first pick

Rams lost

They really did win the bye

9 more beat downs to go

Is it wrong of me that i got super excited seeing that slow motion ankle get turned on Stafford lol? We were soooo close to 2 top 20 picks.

Is it wrong of me that i got super excited seeing that slow motion ankle get turned on Stafford lol? We were soooo close to 2 top 20 picks.

Nope. And it has nothing to do with any hating on Stafford, only recognition of his injury history coupled with Rams losses are Lions gains.

Do you honestly believe Dan Campbell is capable of developing two top 20 picks in next years draft?

At least the Lions don?t have as much drama I guess?

Raiders just released their 2020 1st rd pick Arnette for threatening to kill someone
https://twitter.com/PGutierrezESPN/status/1457789625783644163

They already lost their other 1st rd pick in Ruggs for actually killing someone.

Plus Gruden. Shitbag helped bring in shitbag players

Okudah did better than a fellow Ohio State 1st rounder at least. Hope they weren't that close

Ruggs was a speed demon for Carr

Do you honestly believe Dan Campbell is capable of developing two top 20 picks in next years draft?

Why not, there's a lot of trash on this team that is exceeding expectations. Charles Harris, Jerry Jacobs, AJ Parker, Kalif Raymond, Tracy Walker is having a big bounce back year, Anzalone is probably doing better than anyone thought. Even Reeves-Maybin has looked serviceable when previously he looked completely lost on the field. Offense it's hard to tell because most of them have been injured.

Raiders doing their best to get to 0-17 in 2022. Do they no somethijgnwe don't? Should Lions go back to back 0-17 to thwart their efforts???

Back