Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game Day!!!

it's quiet here; just stopped raining and the sky looks to be clearing up.

should I make a cup of coffee, or a bloody mary?

Either way, make sure they have a celebration shot of alcohol and toast to the start of a great year for Michigan Football!

Go Blue!!!

The flag is flying! The weather is beautiful. Time to go clean out the grill. The local butcher ground up some bacon and added to the ground beef for hamburgers.

tree-denard-maize-rage1.gif

Hey red, do u have some CW clips, preferably his INT vs MSU or something vs OSU???

I never noticed before that there's an official right there, completely missing what's going on right in front of him.

Ugh. They're going to be waiting in that line for the next 5 hours. Well, 4 hours and an hour in the stadium I supposed. That's one way to keep the students sober I guess.

Last edited:
I got an idea: load as many GIFs as possible in this thread so it takes forever to load, and people end up missing the game because they get stuck waiting to watch every single one at normal speed.

I got an idea: load as many GIFs as possible in this thread so it takes forever to load, and people end up missing the game because they get stuck waiting to watch every single one at normal speed.

I LOL at your slow internet tubes!

wIokiM-tHio1_thumb.gif

not me. but you have no sympathy for the old folks, or the guys on dial-up. elitist jerk.

Edit: Original reply redacted. We're not gonna talk about each other. We're gonna encourage each other.

Last edited:
Flags are flying from the front porch and the kiddo and I are off to get the spicy V8 and celery ...something to throw on the grill!!

GO BLUE!!!!!

Back