Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

GameDay at Crisler

TheVictors

"Beat Ohio" chant started and shot of four dorky Ohio fans in crowd was priceless!

they don't know how to respond to it yet. Heh

Every
Suckeye
Poops
Nuts

..........sign seen @ Gameday

Heh

TheVictors03 said:
Every
Suckeye
Poops
Nuts

..........sign seen @ Gameday

Heh

Another sign:

"OSU has Casey Anthony, UM has Kate Upton. You decide"

Well not quite spring but sun out

Just got home from errands so missed first half hourbofvgameday

wow all 4 years? I don't think I know any relationships that lasted that long in college.

A+ for students that showed up ....funny stuff, clever signs, goofy but solid.

TheVictors03 said:
A+ for students that showed up ....funny stuff, clever signs, goofy but solid.

ok, yeah, it was a good showing, but A+? it's not like they cured cancer on the way there.

Hungry said:
I didnt end up marrying my college sweetheart.

Me neither, and we met as freshman and were together all for years. Grad school in different cities did in the relationship.

yah there are any number of reasons that a high school sweet heart relationship or a college sweetheart relationship doesn't work in the real world. Careers, grad school, people change after they graduate, some are ready to settle down at 23 and some aren't

say if Stu decides to go play pro bball in Europe for a few years...

Hungry said:
yah there are any number of reasons that a high school sweet heart relationship or a college sweetheart relationship doesn't work in the real world. Careers, grad school, people change after they graduate, some are ready to settle down at 23 and some aren't

say if Stu decides to go play pro bball in Europe for a few years...
. Yes other factors at play but I still wouldn't be surprised for they gt married

Back