Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Gassed , Shredded and Humiliated

The future looks bright that's all I care about. But I think the blame needs to go to the defense rather than Gunther. You can't stop Brees.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]The future looks bright that's all I care about. But I think the blame needs to go to the defense rather than Gunther. You can't stop Brees.

a year ahead of my schedule...Im happy

you just cant give up 5 , 3rd down conversions on a drive..it just gasses your D for the rest of the game.

I think their player of the game was Thomas. We just couldn't tackle him.

Tackling:bad. Pressure on Brees:nearly non existant. Defense:emabarrassed. Future:bright.

I'm still positive, about what I expected for the game. Future does look bright anytime you have a 23 year old QB with 5000 yards,

Im proud of this team but that Defense just hasnt looked good the last two weeks. I dont who to blame or what to do to fix it but we shall see. The future does look bright.

I've seen this movie before starring the Lions of the 90s and the future is only as bright as the defense is good. And the defense stinks worse than cat shit.

smayschmouthfootball said:
I've seen this movie before starring the Lions of the 90s and the future is only as bright as the defense is good. And the defense stinks worse than cat shit.

Biggest difference Scott Mitchell and Matt Stafford, take your pick.

Jim is prickly in the presser. Jim is smacking the media on the nose. Love it.

jde7676 said:

Biggest difference Scott Mitchell and Matt Stafford, take your pick.

Neither can tackle, cover or rush the quarterback so I don't quite get your angle.

You're kidding me, right? Lol.

This team had a good year, It was a great year by Lion standards. We made the playoffs damn it. We have an offense than can score on anyone. We have a young stud QB and the best WR in the game. Yes the defense sucks but we also have a GM and a coach that can and will fix it. I am looking forward to the future.

Say what you will but we haven't had this much talent in my lifetime.

Need to address defensive backfield and running game this off season.

It's going to be tough to keep our current studs and upgrade talent due to so many expiring contracts.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]

You're kidding me, right? Lol.

Lions made the playoffs six times in the 90s, and that 58-37 loss to the Eagles still stands in relief. Don't recall them winning a playoff game, either.

Back