Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Gattis fails back into the Big Ten

Michchamp

Link. Hired by Maryland to be "Co-offensive coordinator" with former Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin.

Miami fired Gattis after one season, in which his offense was ranked 97th in the country in scoring.

I seriously wonder what the hell Mike Locksley is thinking... they coached together at Bama, but Gattis has done nothing but fail since then, and according to the link above, screwed Locksley once already when he allegedly backed out of coaching there to come to Ann Arbor in 2019.

i think it's a comfort-level issue. However, how much easier is it to prepare for a known coach's scheme? I know film is available on any team, but Michigan knows how Gattis thinks.

Back