Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

GB worried me at first...

gloverunderthere

But then I realized, Aaron Rogers doesn't like to get hit. When they play the Lions, he' gonna get hit a lot!! GO LIONS!

Apparently he isn't cause Rogers has taken a good lick or 2 he just shredding the Saints secondary.

Yes, I'm watching the game. He's going to get hit about 3 times as much by the Lions, and he has absolutely no escapability. GO LIONS

You can feel better all you want man, but Green Bay still worries me. And Clay Matthews should worry Matt Stafford too.

The one advantage we have over the saints is we dont have to blitz to get pressure. Rodgers was on his game tonight but I didnt think the saints covered very well and when they blitzed they got burned.

gloverunderthere said:
Yes, I'm watching the game. He's going to get hit about 3 times as much by the Lions, and he has absolutely no escapability. GO LIONS
no escapability? i have the feeling that you've never actually seen rodgers play.

The Saints Dline proved to be massively overrated and was grossly exposed. I like our matchup with GB, I think our D line and LB core is better than the Saints. I'm also looking forward to our matchup against NO, whose offensive line was no match for GB's front 3

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Any word on Tramon?
all we know so far is that he injured his shoulder colliding with collins, no word on how bad it is. its NOT good if he has to miss a lot of time.

Spockmaster said:
gloverunderthere said:
no escapability? i have the feeling that you've never actually seen rodgers play.

Does he know who aaron rodgers is? He's one of the best at escaping. He needs to watch last years play off game vs the falcons.

As for tramon, if he's out we are in serious trouble. Our defense was average today, doesn't help playing agaisnt the saints either.

I'm just not impressed with the Saints defense. I know Rodgers was shredding it, and throwing darts, especially in the first half, he was a little off target in the 2nd half. The Saints went through their starting lineup and there really isn't a ton of talent on that defense. I feel like it benefits from being off the field so much which is why the numbers don't look pathetic.

Packers looked good, but I'm not ready to make a judgement until I see them against another opponent first. They barely made the playoffs last season, so even though they won the superbowl I don't suddenly expect them to turn into a juggernaut.

They worried me at first too....now they terrify me. That offense is lethal if everyone is healthy. And though I agree that we'll get more pressure than N.O. did...I don't think it will make Rodgers turn into Ryan Leaf.

Our corners and whoever covers Finley will have to have great games, and Old Man Gunther will have to do a good job of disguising his coverages.

Packers are a great team...they're defending champs for fucks sakes.

they keep Rodgers upright all year they have a legit chance to repeat.

gloverunderthere said:

356 yards and 4 TD's last year on the ground, tard. He's gotten better every year since '08 with his running ability. The guy is scary good. He stays healthy....watch out.

We need to bop this kid around for sure, but let's concentrate on Freeman and the Bucs.

They barely made the playoffs, yes, but with half of their team gone. If they were the same team as last year they wouldn't be getting so much talk about repeating, its because of how many players they're getting back

GB doesn't worry me. We don't play them until Thanksgiving and by then a 1/5 of each team will have injuries, some significant

The only real takeaway from that game was that the Packers and Saints have great offenses and made each others' defenses look ridiculous. If anybody can slow down their offenses, they might be in trouble because neither defense looked like they could stop a thing.

Back