Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Giants pull a Lions....

boogerlovejoy

NO GOOD!! Giants win.......wait.......flag down. Offsides.

Kick again........GOOD!!! Washington WINS!!!

Way to go NYG......that was a very Lion esque way to lose a football game.

Golladay averaging 3.5 catches for 51 yards a game. No TD. Long of 17 yds.

I think they started their Lion-esque ways when they got rid of Coughlin. Guy wins 2 SBs vs arguably a dynasty opponent...yeah, let's not do everything possible to keep him around.

Thus began their Lion-esque ways.

I watched the entire game, was pretty rough, would not recommend.

- Golladay was yelling at Jones on the bench late in the game, looking like a diva
- Either Garrett called a good game or Washington?s D is overrated, maybe both
- Speaking of Lion-esque, why the fuck did they let Heineke throw on 2nd down just before the 2 minute warning with a one point lead? Washington deserved to lose on that alone, the end of that game came down to which team was more incompetent
- McLaurin is a stud, I lost count of how many terrible passes he came down with

I watched the entire game, was pretty rough, would not recommend.

- Golladay was yelling at Jones on the bench late in the game, looking like a diva
- Either Garrett called a good game or Washington?s D is overrated, maybe both
- Speaking of Lion-esque, why the fuck did they let Heineke throw on 2nd down just before the 2 minute warning with a one point lead? Washington deserved to lose on that alone, the end of that game came down to which team was more incompetent
- McLaurin is a stud, I lost count of how many terrible passes he came down with

McLaurin is really good. He's so quick. Goes to show you why scouts have so many misses when it comes to players. A guy with those physical tools should never fall to the 3rd.

Wish we had McLaurin. Glad we let KG walk.

watched that lol. whats your guys' thought...i swear the center flinched. Thought it may go to review. Even in super slo mo it looked close.

McLaurin is really good. He's so quick. Goes to show you why scouts have so many misses when it comes to players. A guy with those physical tools should never fall to the 3rd.

Wish we had McLaurin. Glad we let KG walk.

Wish the Lions could get a guy like that in the 3rd. Not many impact players in the mid-rounds I could find in the last ~15 years, only a few decent starters:

Avril
Levy
Warford (better after leaving)
Diggs

On a side note, the Lions have been really, really bad at drafting DBs....comically bad.

Spievey 3rd
Bentley 3rd
Lawson 4th
Carter 3rd
Tabor 2nd

Okudah on his way

I can't look at this stuff, too depressing.

Wish the Lions could get a guy like that in the 3rd. Not many impact players in the mid-rounds I could find in the last ~15 years, only a few decent starters:

Avril
Levy
Warford (better after leaving)
Diggs

On a side note, the Lions have been really, really bad at drafting DBs....comically bad.

Spievey 3rd
Bentley 3rd
Lawson 4th
Carter 3rd
Tabor 2nd

Okudah on his way

I can't look at this stuff, too depressing.

Dude we cant get impact guys in the 1st and 2nd lol. Lets work on that before we start asking for impact players in the 3rd.

Dude we cant get impact guys in the 1st and 2nd lol. Lets work on that before we start asking for impact players in the 3rd.

They need to do both to have any chance. Missing on those mid round picks is why they continue to have so many holes, can?t fix everything in FA.

Back