Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Giants @ Tigers Game#14 4-15-2023

Tigers 10th

Runner starts at 2nd.

Baez up. Fails to move runner over 5-3. (What if he bunts ? ). Do they walk guys ?
Carpenter 5-3 sigh. Bobbles ball.
Spencer 4-3 sigh again.
Baez probably doesn't even know what a bunt is. Bunt still doesn:t score a run.

Whoa! Just checked in and see the Tigers come all the way back from way down. Extra innings, go get ?em, Tigers.

But why is everybody wearing? #42 on both teams?

I don?t know if I ever told you guys this, but there was a period of time when I was a coworker with Roy Campanella?s daughter, Jonie Campanella Rh?ne.

A very nice lady.

I just disagree about not using the bunt. (Sometimes) Every now and then putting persuasion the defense will work. It?s like your taking a play out of the playbook. it if the playbook. Maybe runner scores off bobbled ball ? Plus it?s Greene who can run a bit.

Your right about Baez not knowing how to bunt.

Last edited:
I just disagree about not using the bunt. (Sometimes) Every now and then putting persuasion the defense will work. It?s like your taking a play out of the playbook. it if the playbook. Maybe runner scores off bobbled ball ? Plus it?s Greene who can run a bit.

Your right about Baez not knowing how to bunt.
Bunt haven't proven not to work. Just giving up an out. You don't know if he runs on that or if he still bubbles it.

Last edited:
Giants 11th
Runner on 2nd

Pop out to first
Bb
Pop out to first
FC 6-3 !

Last edited:
Bunt haven't proven not to work. Just giving up an out. You don't know if he runs on that or if he still bubbles it.

Runner probably goes on contact with it being Greene. If a batter makes a um productive at bat getting out what?s the difference in not trying it at least ? (Sometimes)

It puts the Squeeze, play back and play.

Runner probably goes on contact with it being Greene. If a batter makes a um productive at bat getting out what?s the difference in not trying it at least ? (Sometimes)

It puts the Squeeze, play back and play.
The fact is we don't even know if we have players who can bunt.

Tigers 11th

Spencer on second
Miggy wins It !
Wild pitch runner moves to 3rd.

Last edited:
Miggy singles after willd pitch !

Bounces it threw a drawn in infield !

Tigers won their second series a month earlier than they did against Baltimore in May.
The Tigers did not have their first three game winning streak until May 14-May 16th, 2022.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FtyB78aXgAEQ8yC?format=png&name=small

The last time Tigers' relievers went six or more innings without allowing a run was back on May 31, 2022, against the Twins in 9 innings.
In extra innings, September 14, 2021, against the Brewers per Stathead.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ftx_w-IWwAEnuZ8?format=png&name=360x360

Weird early season for
Spencer Torkelson
11-54
1 BB 54 PA
203/218/314
1 HR
3 2B
top 28% in EV
top 20% hard hit rate
one hit...to the right of 2B

Back