Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

girl fans

Go play a chick in madden and see how many times that make you say wtf did they do that for.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
[quote="TinselWolverine":t2c23plz]

The reason you think this, is because your acquaintance to women being fans of football is with women Packer fans, and in that case, it's true; women Packer fans are as band wagonny as any other Packers fan.

Like you.

Never really met a woman packers fan. But good try I guess.[/quote:t2c23plz]

You probably did, but mistook her for a man.

TheVictors03 said:
jared said:
This thread is lacking without pictures...

The redhead in the center looks stunningly scrumptious!!

Woof!!

Dated a couple of true redheads back in the day, they really are a whole different breed of female, being gingers, especially those with freckles. They are often a tough nut to crack, b/c they are rightfully suspicious of being your next FFFF (find em, feel em, fuck em, forget em) if you want to get in their jeans, but once you do get past that with a lot of time and patience...wow... they sure go all in for some very aggressive lovemaking...haha!!

I remember a hot girl moving here from wisconsin. Unfortunately she moved back, more family.

She would have to be the only woman fan I know. I know about 3 other guys who like them though.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
[quote="TinselWolverine":1gyw6bph]

The reason you think this, is because your acquaintance to women being fans of football is with women Packer fans, and in that case, it's true; women Packer fans are as band wagonny as any other Packers fan.

Like you.

Never really met a woman packers fan. But good try I guess.[/quote:1gyw6bph]

The broad from St. Olaf was the Packer fan. She's the only one still alive too.

goldengirls460.jpg

That's Betty White, not a broad. But those are some Packers fans. Now we needs pics of Lions fans.

The one would look better if she was wearing a 52 jersey.

Betty White is a packers fan? That's pretty sweet lol

Maize&Cheese304 said:
[quote="TinselWolverine":biioby8r]

Like you.

Never really met a woman packers fan. But good try I guess.[/quote:biioby8r]

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Go play a chick in madden and see how many times that make you say wtf did they do that for.

LMFAO, back in the day, my husband and I used to play on Playstation. I kicked his ass ;) That was before I really paid attention to plays and i just scrolled through and clicked on one. It was luck. Hahahaha

Maize&Cheese304 said:
That chick has had a lot of cheese

Hmmm...Why I would guess that she who boldly displays her "assets" apparently still has a lot of "cheese"...the "cottage" kind, that is....ralph!!

tongue.png

Back