Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Give Thanks

It is a great country if you're a billionaire & need a tax shelter for your money, or you like endemic political corruption, and love shoveling money at defense contractors with no oversight or even basic accounting.

and assassinating foreign leaders and destabilizing entire regions of the world, creating widespread bloodshed and misery.

we're great at ALL those things! :cheers:

It is a great country if you're a billionaire & need a tax shelter for your money, or you like endemic political corruption, and love shoveling money at defense contractors with no oversight or even basic accounting.

and assassinating foreign leaders and destabilizing entire regions of the world, creating widespread bloodshed and misery.

we're great at ALL those things! :cheers:

Care to offer a superior place to live, so I can emigrate there?

Care to offer a superior place to live, so I can emigrate there?

anywhere in Western Europe or Scandinavia (other than the UK), Japan, Canada,
Singapore, or China. probably a couple more.

Another thing to consider is that if you have chronic or serious health problems and are not a billionaire, or don't have employer-sponsored health insurance, and you want to continue living without bankrupting your family, then more or less every single country on the planet is a better option, aside from ones we've turned into lawless war zones, like Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, or Libya.

Another thing to consider is that if you have chronic or serious health problems and are not a billionaire, or don't have employer-sponsored health insurance, and you want to continue living without bankrupting your family, then more or less every single country on the planet is a better option, aside from ones we've turned into lawless war zones, like Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, or Libya.

Which is why you moved your family to...Texas, the most conservative state in the union.

It's actually hard to believe that even you think anyone should take you seriously. I mean, I don't think anybody does, but at this point I would think even you would just laugh at yourself when you post stuff like this.

Last edited:

I can imagine you really believing most of this...but China?

I can imagine you really believing most of this...but China?

I hesitated to name China. I really did.

But if you like high speed rail, and don't like living under a government that lets billionaires shit all over everyone else... it's probably okay.

I guess just don't run afoul of their social credit system, or violate quarantines, and you'll be okay.

Is that what his link is about?

Young American tourist dude meets a hot chick (she?s Russian; ergo she?s hot and willing) on a train in Europe.

It should be; what the fuck else should it be about?

God created trains in Europe so Americans could meet Europeans and fuck.

Even our stupid fucking president knows this.

Even our stupid fucking Secretary of Transportation knows this.

And God is fine with it if same sex people meet on trains in Europe and fuck; he made trains and same sex people and Europe expressly for that purpose.

But if you like high speed rail, and don't like living under a government that lets billionaires shit all over everyone else... it's probably okay.

Yeah they do the same thing. I heard an interesting podcast about corruption that broke corruption into 4 classes based whether it was primarily theft or exchange and whether it's elites or non-elites. The US has less of 3 of the 4 types of corruption, but the elite exchange type corruption in China is basically thriving in the US where we call it political lobbying. In China it's not a recognized industry, it's more personal, but it's there and it's huge.

Last edited:

A lot of these places are actually not that easy to immigrate to.

A person not happy with their lot in life here would actually be better off to learn a little Spanish, go down to Mexico and sneak across the US border.

You?ll be welcomed with open arms and be given pretty much anything you want.

A lot of these places are actually not that easy to immigrate to.

A person not happy with their lot in life here would actually be better off to learn a little Spanish, go down to Mexico and sneak across the US border.

You?ll be welcomed with open arms and be given pretty much anything you want.

Oh man, Champ is SO close to being able to do this! Why hadn't he??? Could it be that his American lifestyle is just too good? I mean, really, he could be in Mexico so easily, there can't be anything legit stopping him. He'll, he could probably commute from Mexico to his job in Houston every day. This is perfect Tinsel!

I hesitated to name China. I really did.

I guess just don't run afoul of their social credit system, or violate quarantines, and you'll be okay.

The Chinese government officials are shitting all over their people in ways far worse than all American billionaires combined do to anyone... so, still not understanding why you would include China.

I think that I?ll stick with the devil that I know. China? Why? Because it has fast trains? I?d get arrested and imprisoned there fairly quickly.

I think that I?ll stick with the devil that I know. China? Why? Because it has fast trains? I?d get arrested and imprisoned there fairly quickly.

He probably said that because I like fast trains. I'll get over my train envy if our cars are ever autonomous.

If you DON'T like paid vacation, time off from work, and spending time with your family and friends, America is a great country to live in.

We've gotten be near the bottom in those things.

People I know from other countries that immigrated here tend to regret time off and vacation the most.

But hey... at least we can buy 10 different types of oreos. And the top 1% Americans get more or less permanent vacation, by virtue of being "leisure class."

so we can be proud of that.

Back