Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Glorious Weather in Paris and London, Raining like Hell in Belfast - Rewind

When I'd go to my friends house during NFL Sunday and his NFL package, he would use his his controller and switch channels constantly from game to game to game. It was annoying as hell because you couldn't get into any particular game.

It seems like it'd be better to watch one thing at a time. Switch between commercials maybe. I guess I don't understand why someone would want to watch several things at once.

I meant no offense.

I like the Redzone, a lot, especially in the time slot when the Lions aren't playing or they have an off week. Or Sunday night.

I'm with you Mitch. If the Lions are on that is the only game on my tv barring long commercial break/halftime. Otherwise Redzone is a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

If a person is only able to pay attention to one thing at once, then having one television on at a time is probably a good number of televisions for that person to have on.

Stay thirsty, my friends.

So folks either got the first half of the week or the second half of the week off, so I'm enjoying extended celebration of America's Independence in my favorite way I do every year, watching all the Euro sports on TV.

Obviously we have Wimbledon, and the Tour de France is underway in addition to a PGA Euro tour event in France.

Vive le libaracion, oue?

The Peleton is speeding pas the Eiffel Tower right now!!!

I guess this thing ends today...

Well, it's the 4th of July, so let's check in on last year's Wimbledon/PGA European Tour/Tour de France thread...

Today is Stage 6 of the Tour de France; Wimbledon concludes over the weekend, and the French Open of Golf gets underway in Paris today.....

Back