Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Go get Janoris Jenkins

I'm not a fan of the word either, but the NFL is littered with guys who have done worse.
That's true and I wouldn't want them either. If we're going to be bad be bad with nice people.

yea i wouldn't want a pro bowl caliber player on my team either , if he called a moronic fan a retard lol .... i did read A team can claim him for the final two weeks plus the playoffs for $1.2 million after Jenkins was officially listed as being waived/injured, so that would really hurt our chances as i think a playoff team is gonna sign him like today

We often call each other a lot worse than that around here almost daily woopdeee freakin doo yes bring him in! Buncha snow flake softies

Last edited:
yea i wouldn't want a pro bowl caliber player on my team either , if he called a moronic fan a retard lol .... i did read A team can claim him for the final two weeks plus the playoffs for $1.2 million after Jenkins was officially listed as being waived/injured, so that would really hurt our chances as i think a playoff team is gonna sign him like today
That was 3 years ago. And why would he come here after leaving a bad NY team.

Last edited:
We often call each other a lot worse than that around here almost daily woopdeee freakin doo yes bring him in! Buncha snow flake softies
He got let go because he didn't apologize. Or even recognize that it might have been wrong.

Meh that doesn?t bother me either
Maybe not but as sports figures you can't say that. If he said FU the same thing would have happened.

I read a report that he recently apologized. He just wanted out of NY.

And lastly maybe if you had someone close to you that had difficulties you might feel differently.

Maybe not but as sports figures you can't say that. If he said FU the same thing would have happened.

I read a report that he recently apologized. He just wanted out of NY.

And lastly maybe if you had someone close to you that had difficulties you might feel differently.

That wouldn?t surprise me..in that case he sure won?t want to come to Detroit either LOL.

And..there are too many people around me whom are depressed all the time and or have illnesses, friends slowly dying from cancer, relatives that committed suicide, I?ve grown cold. Numb and generally lack the ability to experience happiness or joy. I?m thinking about making it my New Years resolution for 2020 to be a happier person but still unable to conclude if it?s truly realistic or not.

I mean if I commit to that, then I?ll have to be all in after having not only reached but doubled up and reached again the New Years resolution for the last two years. I don?t set such things unless I then commit and reach them come hell or high water, got a couple more weeks to decide on that yet for 2020

I watch lion games with zero emotion now even when they score then just shuffle out the door with the thousand yard stare.. this franchise is chronically ill

Last edited:
That wouldn?t surprise me..in that case he sure won?t want to come to Detroit either LOL.

And..there are too many people around me whom are depressed all the time and or have illnesses, friends slowly dying from cancer, relatives that committed suicide, I?ve grown cold. Numb and generally lack the ability to experience happiness or joy. I?m thinking about making it my New Years resolution for 2020 to be a happier person but still unable to conclude if it?s truly realistic or not.

I mean if I commit to that, then I?ll have to be all in after having not only reached but doubled up and reached again the New Years resolution for the last two years. I don?t set such things unless I then commit and reach them come hell or high water, got a couple more weeks to decide on that yet for 2020

I watch lion games with zero emotion now then just shuffle out the door with the thousand yard stare.. this franchise is chronically ill
That's too bad. I understand the Lions I do the same but life is nothing if you're not happy. I've experience all that my self, and most of us have (as we get older) and personally I'm disabled and have a hard time walking among other things but I'm always happy. :tup:

Maybe less Lions, less Detroit sports will do it. You ever notice you enjoy a game between 2 other teams more than watching the Lions? I assume you probably do. We all do :) I don't even look for Lions streams anymore. Not worth my time.

Enjoy the day :cheers:

Last edited:
Thx Mitch, actually I don’t really even watch other games that much, when I do though they are most definitely less stressful when one could really care less who wins or how anyone performs outside of fantasy team players. LOL. Sorry to hear about your disability, don’t know what the nature of it is but if it’s walking around related, if back, knees hips ankles inflammation related i take lots of turmeric and find it helps reduce inflammation

Thx Mitch, actually I don?t really even watch other games that much, when I do though they are most definitely less stressful when one could really care less who wins or how anyone performs outside of fantasy team players. LOL. Sorry to hear about your disability, don?t know what the nature of it is but if it?s walking around related, if back, knees hips ankles inflammation related i take lots of turmeric and find it helps reduce inflammation
Yes, lol. And a lot more. Just a disease when I was 14 that just got gradually worse over the years. 3 years ago it just started hitting me hard. So I'm used to it and it's me. But it doesn't define me. Still a lot of life in me, or at least that's what I tell myself. Lol.

And no reason to be sorry. Way too many people worse off than me. And I still have Mom ;-)

Back