Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

GO GREEN!

Don't worry when NCAA basketball starts, Michigan will sweep State again and get 4 in a row in that..

So sparty, why play so dirty? Your D is tough, why the dirty play?

Learned that from OSU. Beat Michigan at all costs, even if you have to play dirty. Your program will pay for that in the long run.

Wisky is going to absolutely mop the floor with Sparty next week, and I'm going to enjoy the shit out of that.

rumseyhouse77 said:

I'd say we played STUPID (with a little dirty).

rumseyhouse77 said:

Learned that from OSU. Beat Michigan at all costs, even if you have to play dirty. Your program will pay for that in the long run.

You're probably right.....but without it....this game isnt even that close.

Brady Joke......0-1

johnny2x2x said:
The better team won, period!

Any fan of either team that says that MSU didn't outplay U of M today is an idiot.

MSU played an extremely dumb game and still dominated from start to finish.

MSUspartan said:
Hey Wolverines, how does Sparty's dick taste?

4 in a row.

You would know. I'm certain that your palate is well versed in that cuisine. Or ask Chris Spielman; he was fellating the Spartans all game long.

Four in a row...stings, no doubt. If you are old enough, you'd be quite familiar with the taste of losing four in a row. Or six. or 19 of 23.

johnny2x2x said:

No doubt you outplayed and out coached Michigan.. With that said Michigan has a lot to work on and hopefully Borges can get his shit together... Bad day for him...

johnny2x2x said:
I agree I actually pegged this as a U of M loss, but I didn't think they would get manhandled on offense like that.. And I also didn't think Borgess was going to be a fucktard as well..

Fuck off pussy spartans that cried after the ND loss and didn't post. Gloat elsewhere.

Jever4321 said:
Fuck off pussy spartans that cried after the ND loss and didn't post. Gloat elsewhere.

I've been here after every victory and defeat.......so go fuck yourself.

You were just OWNED by a better team and better program. Deal with it.

You weren't anywhere to be seen prior to this victory. But I would do the same. Congrats but the future is much brighter for one team than the other....

Did walverine fans actually think they were going to win? Wow. You guys bought into Hoke way too much this year

Jever4321 said:

It sounds like LITTLE SISTER is the one crying.

boogerlovejoy said:
Jever4321 said:

I've been here after every victory and defeat.......so go fuck yourself.

You were just OWNED by a better team and better program. Deal with it.
Bull shit. I don't remember your stupid ass username boogereater.

Nobodies crying and or could care less. It is what it is... The mess RR created here is subject enough to reason... Michigan will be fine.

Back