Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

goddamn overly sensitive college libs.

Michchamp

Jeez, you and your totally rad college Republican buddies distribute a couple Hitler-themed Valentine's day cards, and the world comes to an end.

when are these liberals gonna grow up and learn the world doesn't have to coddle them? I guess we should've included a trigger warning? fuck that.

I'm so tired of these PC-lib nazis taking away all our fun.

Being Jewish it would anger the fuck out of me.

It's not being coddled. It's called being a DECENT human.

293.jpg

You don't need to be Jewish to be offended by those cards.

It's better to ignore dumbness.

Whether some college group is involved with some stupidly offensive Valentine card, or if some students at Berkeley get overly sensitive by some British homo who says shit they don't like to hear, dumbness is dumbness, and it should be ignored.

That said, I'll admit I'm not ignoring the the dumbness discussed in this thread, but that also said, I also previously posted a pic of Obama with a photo-shopped Hitler drop do.

So all that said, if you're not going to ignore dumbness, at least then have the decency to mock it.

Last edited:
Back