Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Goes Without Saying...

I know, I saw that episode. it was pretty funny.

It came out well after I saw the play.

They shred Hollywood liberals in Team America.

they do indeed.

aside: I feel like that show got crappy for a while, when they were too focused on current events and trying to make political points. they're way funnier when they just get stoned and write absurd plots & humor.

like the History Channel episode. Or the one where Stan is diagnosed with Asperger's.

I'd put either of those up against some of the all-time classics, from the first couple seasons.

Spend four years in Boulder and you become expert at spotting hypocritical "liberals"

Probably a lot like living in Texas and becoming expert at spotting hypocritical "conservatives"

they do indeed.

aside: I feel like that show got crappy for a while, when they were too focused on current events and trying to make political points. they're way funnier when they just get stoned and write absurd plots & humor.

like the History Channel episode. Or the one where Stan is diagnosed with Asperger's.

I'd put either of those up against some of the all-time classics, from the first couple seasons.

I got to agree with you there, for the most part. "The economy" epsiode where Stan tries to return his Dad's Margaritaville is my favorite and it was pretty topical.

Spend four years in Boulder and you become expert at spotting hypocritical "liberals"

Probably a lot like living in Texas and becoming expert at spotting hypocritical "conservatives"

Ha, ha...I watched the last episode this year for GCB that was on ABC on Sunday night with Kristen Chenowith. It was pretty funny; after I saw it I had wished I had seen more episodes.

I guess it's cancelled; now with the new "Dallas" coming on TBS or TNT or one of those, not likely it's gonna be brought back.

It replaced Pan Am which I thought was pretty good too; it had a some hot chicks and there was a really interesting plot element that I liked; it's been cancelled too.

Back