Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Grown men actually watch this?

Michchamp

Link.

I'll confess, until I saw this clip linked to on a news aggregator I read, I had never seen a clip from the Alex Jones' show... except for brief comments excerpted in other reporting, like in his divorce case, the Sandy Hook shooting lawsuits, or in the clip I posted of some of his interviewers trying to get "gotcha" moments on people.

This is super dumb, even by whatever already low standards we have in super dumb 21st century America. Or is that just me? Am I missing something? Am I just "triggered" and "pwned"?

This guy is the source of news for one of our most active posters here. It's pretty great.

Imo there's more crap stuff on YouTube than worthy YouTube stuff.

Back