Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

GRWC 24 vs LCC 20 Final D5

biggunsbob

Grand Rapids West Catholic (13-0) Verses Lansing Catholic (13-0).

GRWC
Private
Enrollment
Outscored teams 553 to 185 this season plus 187 to 70 in the playoffs in games never in
doubt...
Overall
330-178-5 since 1963.
In the playoffs all-time 32-17
Title games
2-2
won in 2010 and 2013 in D5.

LCC
private
Enrollment
Out scored teams 553-157 with 2 shutouts.. Including 201 to 52 n the playoffs.
here which were blowout.. Semifinal was close coming back from 14-0 to
win 21-14..
Overall
258-170-1 since 1970
In the playoffs all-time 17-11.
Title games
1-1
LCC's win was 1985 in class C.

Last edited:
Tough game to call both teams have played decent schedules...I think it
will be close
Going with LCC in a upset by 3..

Last edited:
Next game up.. battle of Private schools.. I think I should change my mind lol.. I just dont feel Lansing schools can beat GR schools at the stage.. I could be way off in this one. we shall see. Hope LCC can do it.

Last edited:
What a dumb fourth down call by LCC at the WC 5 yard line...

LCC responds before half with TD drive.. 17-6 halftime.

Last edited:
Damn LCC TD...Nice pitch and nice catch and yac.. 17-13 late third.. Can a Lansing school get over the hump...
6 plays 96 yards...

Last edited:
LCC QB has hit 6 different receivers but their play calling gets weird inside the 25..

Last edited:
LCC competes two 4th down plays on this last drive with the last on being 4th and 10 for a 22 yard TD pass PAT upcoming...

Last two drives were both 96 yards..PAT good

LCC first lead 20-17..

Last edited:
Refs miss a ball that hits the carpet should have been incomplete instead of 4th and 2 it should have been 4th and 10... WC runs for first down next play... easy call cant believe refs missed it... Hate freaking old refs... Blind as bats..

Last edited:
Shame Refs missed that call WC still driving.. Would have like to see WC have to complete a 4th and 10 not 4th and 2..
Like LCC had to do twice on their drive..

Last edited:
If they score, hopefully its quick. I'd like to see the Lansing qb get another shot with some time.

What a shame.. No make up call at all for that missed completion that was incomplete... who knows if they complete the 4th and 10....

Last edited:
I have to stop picking against teams I do not like..LOL

Back