Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Guess who is running his mouth AGAIN!

Patriots will grab him and he'll be in the pro bowl in 2 years. Our franchise just exudes excrement.

I hope he tears his ACL every year. Guys like Young stay healthy but hard worker like Broyles get hurt. Patriots are classless, they can have him and Haynesworth and Talib. Brady's a little bitch kicking at Reed. Cheating tape scandal. Classless organization.

Herman Moore just tweeted this

I remember being upset and unhappy when I wasn't getting passes. I worked harder and tried not to take it personal.#CharacterWins

Young needs to understand this.

All WR complain about not getting passes. Nature of the game but Titus has just went the way about it.

Herman Moore is a class guy.

Does he have an NFL job? We could use a WR coach with that attitude.

Titus Young is my new favorite player. He is exposing this spineless FO one tweet at a time. "You want to cut me? Cut me MFers." Mayhew is his bitch.

Titus Young is my new favorite player. He is exposing this spineless FO one tweet at a time. "You want to cut me? Cut me MFers." Mayhew is his bitch.

What? Mayhew basically gave him the number 2 job opposite of Calvin. What better job is there than that?

What? Mayhew basically gave him the number 2 job opposite of Calvin. What better job is there than that?

A guy is begging to be cut, knowing that they are too fucked/pussy to grant him his wish. He should ask for a raise and an extension while he's at it. Mayhew is his bitch because he can do anything he wants, he's like the little kid who's mom keeps counting to 3, only nothing happens after three, only more counting.

A guy is begging to be cut, knowing that they are too fucked/pussy to grant him his wish. He should ask for a raise and an extension while he's at it. Mayhew is his bitch because he can do anything he wants, he's like the little kid who's mom keeps counting to 3, only nothing happens after three, only more counting.

They can't cut him now. Welcome to what we call the NFL and knowing the rules..

Sources? :lmao:

Is that Rob Parker's sources, his people :lmao:

Mayhew calls ESPN. I'm cutting Young when first cuts open. Done. Print that's a wrap. You know we're cool Mitch, just give me more credit, that I know when cuts begin.

cyber daddy...yeah your not 12 or anything. i don't know who wears a bigger diaper, you or hughes, whiny bitches.

Mayhew calls ESPN. I'm cutting Young when first cuts open. Done. Print that's a wrap. You know we're cool Mitch, just give me more credit, that I know when cuts begin.

Why would he do that? Why would anyone call ESPN and tell them what they're doing? Today?

Last edited:
Why would he do that? Why would anyone call ESPN and tell them what they're doing? Today?

Perhaps to save a modicum of respect and show that the inmates are not running the asylum. To show that when mommy counts to three something actually happens. Might set good presidence on a team whose entire 2011 draft class has been charged by the authorities, or a bunch of young underperformance talent. Make sense?

Last edited:
Back