Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

haaa all year long ive been saying it.

"It ended"

I'm saying it won't. Sadly the season will.

Saints lost, and if the giants lose. That'll really help me get over it. Won't mind seeing pats ravens or 9ners winning

Maize&Cheese304 said:
We'll see then

Are you seriously BRAGGING about possibly being Super Bowl favorites in the next preseason???

You won as many playoff games this year as the Lions and Bengals, one fewer than TJ Yates & Tim Tebow.

Your D gave up more passing yards than ANYONE IN HISTORY and your QB looked rattled and confused in a home playoff game.

But hey, you MIGHT be favored Super Bowl contenders in next years preseason.

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!! LOL

Sorry the packers didn't repeat. What a shocker. Since its so common and all

Im not talking about repeating as champions or what the Pack did two years ago.....

I'm talking about the fact that you are BRAGGING about being a Super Bowl favorite in next years preseason.

Thats fuckin hilarious.

Back