Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Haley

schles192

There was a post on the old ESPN board about how Haley was a better coach than Schwartz because he was working his players along slowly to avoid injury and that he was getting them ready for game 1 not some meaningless preseason game. This was of course posted in response to the Mikel injury.

Not sure if there is any truth to it but if so I find it funny that they still had injuries and got their shit pushed in week 1.

If it makes you a bad coach because one of your guys goes down with an achilles injury....wed have no coaches in the NFL.

Fuck, Haley. He's a whiny baby. I wonder if he isn't going to shake Schwartzs hand after the Lions drop a ton of points on the Chiefs. He likes to do that you know....

tonyballs said:
Fuck, Haley. He's a whiny baby. I wonder if he isn't going to shake Schwartzs hand after the Lions drop a ton of points on the Chiefs. He likes to do that you know....

lol. McDaniels just had that 'WTF is this guy talking about?' look on his face

Back