Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Happy Birthday Art!!

KAWDUP said:
There was no Art on the old board.

Just being funny I know. No argument - just happy birthday.

Then who is this?? Surely can't be the real kawdup!

It's good ole deathroh.

MichChamp02 said:
Red and Guilty said:
You should celebrate your 1/3 of a century day in 4 months. Eat a 1/3 lb burger or a third of a pizza and drink a third of a case of beer.

whoa easy there... sounds CRAZY! Maybe he could also carve a third of a pumpkin, and eat a whole third of a birthday cake!

that party would get OUT OF CONTROL.

I'm just planting a seed. You could take 3's and 1/3rds of things in any direction you want.

DR said:
KAWDUP said:

It's good ole deathroh.

Ahhh DeathRoh - thanks. Happy birthday!!!

FYI: This is the real KAWDUP. An acronym that will forever remain a mystery. :*)

MichChamp02 said:
KAWDUP said:

would you like to argue?

With you? Would be like Don Rickles matching wits with a witless wonder. I am Don Rickles in this scenraio :*)

MichChamp02 said:
KAWDUP said:
With you? Would be like Don Rickles matching wits with a witless wonder. ...

no it wouldn't.

yes it would. You want to match stupid comebacks? You would win that one hands down.

Only you would argue in Art's birthday thread. Keep up the class Mr. Ed.

KAWDUP said:
Only you would argue in Art's brithday thread. Keep up the class Mr. Ed.

It takes two to tangle.

You're just as much to blame as I am...

uuuhhh...

Wilbur.

Liar Liar pants on fire.

YOU started it.

I did not.

Yes you did.

What a maroon.

Enter oh seeker of knowledge . . .

<Hand swings down and slaps you in the head>

. . . THAT'S YOU FATHEAD!

KAWDUP said:
DR said:

It's good ole deathroh.

FYI: This is the real KAWDUP. An acronym that will forever remain a mystery. :*)

I always thought KAWDUP was just a play on Caught Up, you know, like last week you wish you had Caught Up to me in pickem's.
grin.png

Oh yeah, Happy Birthday Art. And my present to you is that I now forgive you for the "I'm BW" remark!

DR said:
MichChamp02 said:
whoa easy there... sounds CRAZY! Maybe he could also carve a third of a pumpkin, and eat a whole third of a birthday cake!

that party would get OUT OF CONTROL.

Maybe I'll eat 1/3 an ounce of mushrooms. That'll liven things up!

I've eaten a 1/4... The results weren't pretty...

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
DR said:
Maybe I'll eat 1/3 an ounce of mushrooms. That'll liven things up!

I've eaten a 1/4... The results weren't pretty...

Yeah, that's a recipe for disaster. Better be a seasoned vet for that, and even then you never know.

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
KAWDUP said:

I always thought KAWDUP was just a play on Caught Up, you know, like last week you wish you had Caught Up to me in pickem's.
grin.png

Oh yeah, Happy Birthday Art. And my present to you is that I now forgive you for the "I'm BW" remark!

Whew!

DR said:
GoBlueInAtlanta said:
grin.png

Whew!

I know it was big of me, but that's just the kind of guy I am!

Back