Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Happy Birthday To All Of Us

sunnydlitex123

As long time lions fans we have all been through hell cheering for this team. We have dealt with countless jeers and dealt with the embarrassment of sporting our Kevin Smith, Joey Harrington, and Kevin Jones etc jerseys...

Today things change;

This is the first year in a long time that there is a real hope for a winning season and -gulp- the playoffs. This is the year that out team turns the corner and we have several years of prosperity.

I know that many of us have our differences, and we disagree on a lot of ideas of the direction that the team should take but I have never taken any of it to heart, because deep down, there was always the respect of knowing that whoever was on the the other end of the interweb was a fan that had stuck with this team through the countless bad years.

Let the band wagon fans jump on or off game by game, but to all of us here, I offer you this pat on the back and welcome us to a great season full of big expectations and meaningful games.

Let's go Matthew if he stays healthy Stafford!

Gooo Lions!

I'll drink to that! Many times in fact...I haven't visited ESPN at all this week, but I sure hope we have a victory today and I will go back just to see what excuses Poopster has...

Here's to a great and entertaining season, may we at least be sniffing the playoffs in the final weeks to give those games more meaning than they've had in a loooonnnnnnggggg time.

Let's start off on the right foot by putting a spanking on the Succaneers!

Back