Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Happy Darwin Day, February 12th

MI_Thumb said:
[quote="Red and Guilty":bnctyn77]

After the last thread, I thought I'd go ahead and inject some Catholicism.

Right, but read what you wrote, see if you can spot the mistake.[/quote:bnctyn77]

LOL. What mistake?

Red and Guilty said:
Maybe I just believe in <s>evolution </s>because the Pope tells me to.

I think you mean creation, because the Pope does not tell you to believe in evolution.

MI_Thumb said:
[quote="Red and Guilty":quy3pqzk]Maybe I just believe in <s>evolution </s>because the Pope tells me to.

I think you mean creation, because the Pope does not tell you to believe in evolution.[/quote:quy3pqzk]

You have uncovered my true purpose for posting my Pope comment! To check for the not uncommon enough perception that Catholics are a part of the anti-evolution movement. The last couple Popes have been pro-evolution.

darwin.jpg

Red and Guilty said:
EDIT: Nevermind...I should leave this alone right now.

no, go ahead. speak your mind.

were you going to tell us that Creationism should be taught in schools so children can "hear both sides?"

MichChamp02 said:
Red and Guilty said:
EDIT: Nevermind...I should leave this alone right now.

no, go ahead. speak your mind.

were you going to tell us that Creationism should be taught in schools so children can "hear both sides?"

No. The Pope says that is absurd.

MichChamp02 said:
Red... I have a secret for you.

I AM the Pope.

[flash=350,287:tkwc1irc]http://www.youtube.com/v/cbeR6uYxU50&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:tkwc1irc]
</td><td valign="top">
<html><head><title>Banner</title><style>html, body {margin:0;padding:0;}</style></head>
<body>
<script type="text/javascript">
var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");
var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);
if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)
{
if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)
document.write('+']');
else
document.write('+']');
}
else
{
document.write('');
}
</script>
<noscript>

</noscript>

</body>
</html>

</td></tr></table>

How should we celebrate it? What should be the celebratory traditions?

Hey, I have an idea - how about two days after his birthday we buy some chick whose pants we want to get into food that will make her horny, like chocolate, and some skimpy underwear.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]How should we celebrate it? What should be the celebratory traditions?

Hey, I have an idea - how about two days after his birthday we buy some chick whose pants we want to get into food that will make her horny, like chocolate, and some skimpy underwear.

Sounds like a good idea, but any use of contraception would impair our ability to demonstrate Darwin's findings. We should probably consider banning contraception for Darwin Day, just on principle.

Back