Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Happy Thanks Giving

jever4321

Happy thanks giving everyone! I'm thankful for my Michigan cyber family here on the DSF! It's hard to believe I've been posting with most of you for 5 years, dating back to the old, "un-robust" ESPN board. I know some have been around even longer, which is pretty cool. It's nice to know that we're all still here through good and bad. God bless you all! Happy thanks giving! ....and....

GO BLUE!

Happy thanks giving everyone! I'm thankful for my Michigan cyber family here on the DSF! It's hard to believe I've been posting with most of you for 5 years, dating back to the old, "un-robust" ESPN board. I know some have been around even longer, which is pretty cool. It's nice to know that we're all still here through good and bad. God bless you all! Happy thanks giving! ....and....

GO BLUE!

happy thanks giving.

hard to believe it's been around 8 years for me.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.. This board is the best...Crap I cannot remember when first time I posted over at ESPN but I do remember Michlady the most from over there on the Michigan board plus a bunch of others....
And of KC from the Tigers board...
Heck that was before 2004 when I lived in Vegas.. I think the ESPN boards were opened then..

Came over when ESPN closed down the first time and this is the best.. We may not always agree with each other but there are a lot of smart posters who know a ton of stuff about
everything..

Go Blue!!!!!!

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

I was on the ESPN about '03-2004..though I didn't spend too much time on the UM boards. Happy days.

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!

Idyllic snowy day here in Ann Arbor, lucky enough to be visiting for the third game this season and hope by miracle we're 3-0 at about 3:00pm Saturday.

I started posting on ESPN (Red Wings board before UM) twelve years ago, or so. Wow - and a lot of long time friends here too.

GO BLUE!!!

It's Great to be a Michigan Wolverine ...no matter what!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm very thankful for this board. It allows all of us to celebrate together and vent our frustrations together. Even when we disagree, we all agree on one thing and that is Go Blue! Can't wait to get up to Ann Arbor tomorrow. Hoping Stauskas and GR3 are good to go for the game and hoping for a major upset in the Big House!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I started posting on the ESPN board seven years ago.

This morning my wife was mad at her sister, but when her sister asked her "are you mad at me" the wife answered "no" the way she always answers me when I can tell she's mad at me but won't say it because it's over something stupid.

So now I'll be able to know for sure whenever my wife is really mad at me, and I'm thankful for that.

Also, I've seen the Red Wings lose in the Stanley Cup Finals, the Tigers lose the World Series and I've seen the Pistons lose in the NBA Finals. All were painful and disappointing experiences.

I'll never have to suffer through watching the Lions lose the Super Bowl, and I'm thankful for that.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

I think I started posting about UM sports back in 2005 or so, because my old ESPN password had something to do with the football team's up-and-down season that year. Can't believe it's been that long.

For those of you going to Ann Arbor for the game(s), and anyone else traveling anywhere over this weekend, have fun, be safe, and GO BLUE!

I hope everyone, not only on the UM board, but all who are here that left or came over later from espn had a happy and blessed Thanksgiving with family and friends.

I started posting over there way back in 2000 when I got my first laptop. Living here most of my life I never got to talk/post/read with any fans of Michigan Pro or College teams.
Best part of the day going around the internet to all the sports sites to find and post info mostly on our Tigers.

Back