Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Harbaugh lists $13MM Atherton, CA home for sale

By that you mean NFL as well as college?

I was thinking more about a guy making enough money to buy a million dollar house in one place and still keep his $6-$13MM house in a locale with some of the priciest real estate on the planet, but yes. they have too much money too

I was thinking more about a guy making enough money to buy a million dollar house in one place and still keep his $6-$13MM house in a locale with some of the priciest real estate on the planet, but yes. they have too much money too

If we stop watching sports, these salaries will plummet like water off the Angel Falls. Otherwise, with all the corporate/media entanglement and the illusion that sports actually matter as much as they say it does, there are enough people out there who believe them.

Last edited:
If we stop watching sports, these salaries will plummet like water off the Angel Falls. Otherwise, with all the corporate/media entanglement and the illusion that sports actually matter as much as they say it does, there are enough people out there who believe them.

I'm doing my part!

He should leave Michigan and go back to California.

When I saw you had posted, I thought "Bob prolly wants Jimmy to move back into that house" ... then I clicked on your response.

Last edited:
When I saw you had posted, I thought "Bob prolly wants Jimmy to move back into that house" ... then I clicked on your response.

BUT - under the NIL, is Harbaugh allowed to offer recruits access to the house during the off season for parties?

BUT - under the NIL, is Harbaugh allowed to offer recruits access to the house during the off season for parties?

he should turn it into an Airbnb, that way he'll have an income source just in case this coaching thing doesn't work out.

I don?t know if I would pay $13 million for that.

I mean?it?s nice, but?$13 million? Not that nice.

the price (and concentration of wealth in America) is a whole other issue.

but credit where credit's due: that is a nice house. and tastefully decorated and furnished as well. I didn't see any of the "Dumbass With Money" kinda stuff in there you usually see in football coach houses. And an indoor gym with a massage table... nice!

the price (and concentration of wealth in America) is a whole other issue.

but credit where credit's due: that is a nice house. and tastefully decorated and furnished as well. I didn't see any of the "Dumbass With Money" kinda stuff in there you usually see in football coach houses. And an indoor gym with a massage table... nice!

Usually? How many coaches houses have you seen the inside of? What are some examples of the "dumbass with money" kinda stuff you typically see inside the many coaches houses you've seen?

Last edited:
That?s a thought, but I rather he burn the boats and go with my idea in #9.

Go big or go home.

they could be his customers - he could offer discounts based on the number of recruiting stars they have. that's one way the system can exploit these kids so they don't hold on to the money they make off their NIL. Everybody wins!!!

Last edited:
Back