Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hard Knocks

wheels002

Some so called "insiders" are claiming that the Lions will be the team featured on Hard Knocks.

Raiders seem like a much more entertaining choice, right? I'm surprised it's even a debate at this point. Matty P and the Lions are boring as shit outside of football.

Raiders seem like a much more entertaining choice, right? I'm surprised it's even a debate at this point. Matty P and the Lions are boring as shit outside of football.

The Lions are boring on the field too.

All that the producers of the show need to do is chronicle Lions' football since 1958.

If they are, I'll enjoy it immensely. But I'd rather see some other team put in the spotlight. Keep as many secrets as you can.

Burfict and Incognito will each murder someone at some point and both will blame Antonio Brown.

I heard the NFL wants to wait for the Raiders until next year when they move to Vegas.

Numbers after hard knocks: Through 2016.

Total wins: 86
Total loses: 90
Winning percentage: .488
Playoff appearences: 5
Playoff wins: 3
Playoff win percentage: .375

Seems right up Detroit's alley.

Last edited:
Numbers after hard knocks: Through 2016.

Total wins: 86
Total loses: 90
Winning percentage: .488
Playoff appearences: 5
Playoff wins: 3
Playoff win percentage: .375

Seems right up Detroit's alley.

We should do it, Hard Knocks has triple the number of playoff wins since 1957.

Back