Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

He?s Baaaaaaaack.....

I just came on here to post this. Where is ABCD when we need him lol.

We need ABCD for his great breakdowns. Like how will we know what to expect agains "Pa St"?

I imagine that as soon as DeBord was hired, abcd knew about it. He felt it, subconsciously, through the space-time continuum.

If I know DeBord, he'll be in the Milton camp for his cannon arm and pocket presence.

This little nugget isn’t worth its own thread, and since this thread has a link to something that’s a little bit about Notre Dame, this is a good place for it.

So everybody remembers Brady Quinn from his days as Notre Dame QB, and I guess he was a little bit of a bust in the NFL or something. Now he does a radio show and I heard him say something to this effect on a little promo for his show - “Never again in NFL history will we see anything like the Patrick Mahomes contract.”

Fucking dumb ass.

He’s right, we’ll never see anything like that again in history – in fact we’ll never see anything like anything again in history, because history is what has already happened. We have the idiom “history repeating itself” but literally the definition of history is that it’s happened.

We have a word to use to speculate as to what may or may not happen in the future - it’s the future.

Last edited:
This little nugget isn?t worth its own thread, and since this thread has a link to something that?s a little bit about Notre Dame, this is a good place for it.

So everybody remembers Brady Quinn from his days as Notre Dame QB, and I guess he was a little bit of a bust in the NFL or something. Now he does a radio show and I heard him say something to this effect on a little promo for his show - ?Never again in NFL history will we see anything like the Patrick Mahomes contract.?

Fucking dumb ass.

He?s right, we?ll never see anything like that again in history ? in fact we?ll never see anything like anything again in history, because history is what has already happened. We have the idiom ?history repeating itself? but literally the definition of history is that it?s happened.

We have a word to use to speculate as to what may or may not happen in the future - it?s the future.

His show, unless he has another, is on Sirius NFL Radio. It's a tough listen. Usually one of my last options in that time slot.

His show, unless he has another, is on Sirius NFL Radio. It's a tough listen. Usually one of my last options in that time slot.

I get a show on 570 Los Angeles, I think it?s a Fox national radio broadcast on weekends.

I listen to it while I drive around on my business on weekends.

But come on dumbass - You?re using the word history when you?re talking about the future?

That said, anyone can mis speak.

And promos can be made on whatever.

So anyway, Mazel Tov is the way they all have more money than me.

The only good ND QB, and person, is Joe Montana.

Joe Montana is a great guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back