Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Heath Evans

adam86107

Said that the Lions are going to get exposed this Sunday due to the fact that Schwartz and Stafford are 0-2 in season openers. He then went on to admit that he is a homer and predicts the Saints to be the Patriots in the Super Bowl. What a jackass this dude is.

Everytime i've seen him on nfln, he's looked like an idiot. Worse than baldinger, imo. Not just because of his views on detroit and stafford. He just sounds like a moron.

How does a 6-10 team get "exposed"? If the Lions lose this one, it will be no big shocker.

Personally, I think they win this one, but it wouldn't rank as a great upset if they lose. We already know the run game is weak, and is our secondary. What else is there to expose?

Besides, after Joe Cullen.. the words Lions and "exposed" should never be used together again.

I stopped listening to him after he showed how much he's a Saints homer even after they gave him the boot. Geez NFL network will let anyone be an analyst these days. Lol next we'll see Chuck Barkley as a guest host.

why does this guy hate the lions so much? I'd hate to see an idiot like this gloat so the lions best put him in his place, which I believe they will.

So as long as we have Schwartz and Staff we will never win a opener? What a tool.

i just don't understand how the first two openers in his first two years have anything to do with this year. he said that staff has 0td and 3 picks in his first two openers. oh yeah, that was against the saints (super bowl year when they picked off QBs a lot) and the bears defense for about half a game.

I guess heath missed the other two games against the jets and skins where he had 6 td and only 1 pick. He must have missed the entire preseason and the lions win over TB last year. He said that the bucs will have a big year and continue to roll on with this win over the lions.

schles192 said:
So as long as we have Schwartz and Staff we will never win a opener? What a tool.

Lol right? A rookie QB taking over for an 0-16 would be a great surprise to win an opener @ New Orleans against the eventual Champs. Winning the game last season @ Chicago, he goes out to an injury where the All-Pro 280LB DE gets a clean hit on our QB forcing him onto his shoulder and injuring him. We will never win an opener because history with this QB and HC says so. Lol.

Eddie said:
schles192 said:

Lol right? A rookie QB taking over for an 0-16 would be a great surprise to win an opener @ New Orleans against the eventual Champs. Winning the game last season @ Chicago, he goes out to an injury where the All-Pro 280LB DE gets a clean hit on our QB forcing him onto his shoulder and injuring him. We will never win an opener because history with this QB and HC says so. Lol.

all the idiot had to say is that he hasn't seen winning football from the lions in a long time and he won't believe it until he sees it. Instead, he came up some bullshit that doesn't even make sense.

I've always hated him as an analyst. It's a hit or miss with former players, some hold on to those biases that make it hard to listen to them.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
Eddie said:

this
all the idiot had to say is that he hasn't seen winning football from the lions in a long time and he won't believe it until he sees it. Instead, he came up some bullshit that doesn't even make sense.

lmao Heath Evans...............

I'm glad that Lombardi was there to make sense and it wasn't just Evans running his mouth without anyone to straighten him out. This sumbitch is really putting Cam and Stafford in the same breath........ really? Now if the NFL is making any sense, then they have one less former player (prospective "analyst") to cross off there list; I heard it's getting crowded these days. I mean damn, I can see a guy wanting to make a name for himself, but like this?????

Evans is right up there with Andrew Siciliono (sp?) God I cant stand that douche. 4'11 with ears the size of a Volkswagon. He's the main reason I cant watch Fox Sports highlight recap show. That and the show blows. NFL network is not scared to hire some major tools....

biglou said:
I stopped listening to him after he showed how much he's a Saints homer even after they gave him the boot. Geez NFL network will let anyone be an analyst these days. Lol next we'll see Chuck Barkley as a guest host.

leave it to a chubby guy to do his exposing at a fast food drive-thru. 2 birds 1 stone..... do you think he would have went back thru if they messed his order up?

inkfreq said:
How does a 6-10 team get "exposed"? If the Lions lose this one, it will be no big shocker.

Personally, I think they win this one, but it wouldn't rank as a great upset if they lose. We already know the run game is weak, and is our secondary. What else is there to expose?

Besides, after Joe Cullen.. the words Lions and "exposed" should never be used together again.

Back