Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hernadez in trouble

Take him off your fantasy football board because HE GONE!!

Ray Lewis killed someone and went on to have a HOF career. Marvin Harrison killed someone and was never charged.

Hernandez has had agents in his house for over 30 hours this week and doesn't even have a arrest warrant yet lol. And the arrent warrant they are talking about giving him is for obstruction cause he broke his phone lol.

It's pretty obvious at this point that the police do not think Hernandez committed the murder, but was involved in some way. The obstruction charge is very telling in this case.

If police thought they had Hernandez on murder, he's be in cuffs by now.

What they think happened is that one of the other two men on video killed this guy, and Hernandez may have helped dump the body, maybe even loaning his vehicle.

The obstruction charge is basically a "Let's make a deal" move. He gives up his buddies, or he faces 7 years in prison, ending his career.

The obstruction charge makes no sense if they think he's the killer, because he won't start cooperating with a life rap to avoid seven years. But if can avoid seven years to give up a friend, that makes more sense.

Had he been arrested already, then maybe it would be different. The it would show the police think he did it and he's destroying evidence, so you arrest him and keep him from tampering any further.

But to prepare the warrant and not arrest? That's a scare tactic designed to get him to cooperate, and now they are searching a pond near his home for evidence... I'd say it worked too.

Ray Lewis killed someone and went on to have a HOF career. Marvin Harrison killed someone and was never charged.

Hernandez has had agents in his house for over 30 hours this week and doesn't even have a arrest warrant yet lol. And the arrent warrant they are talking about giving him is for obstruction cause he broke his phone lol.

True but this motherfucker is doing time!! lol

New England Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez was arrested and taken from his home in handcuffs Wednesday, June 26.
It is unknown what he has been charged with yet, but Hernandez will be arraigned Wednesday, June 26.

The New England Patriots have released Aaron Hernandez.

Arraignment sometime around 2pm.

Last edited:
I do wonder what the Pats know that we dont. They just gave him a 12 mil signing bonus not long ago. They cut him very very quickly. This is the only NFL player ever to be cut faster than he was arraigned.

I always get a kick how quickly Wikipedia gets updated. Within 20 minutes of his arrest they had it all.

I do wonder what the Pats know that we dont. They just gave him a 12 mil signing bonus not long ago. They cut him very very quickly. This is the only NFL player ever to be cut faster than he was arraigned.

Its not difficult to see that he's guilty.

It's gonna be more than obstruction of justice I would imagine. They likely wouldn't have cut him for that.....

My guess is murder or accessory to a murder.....meaning he may not have pulled the trigger but he helped in the crime.

It is telling that NOBODY else has been arrested yet. If he wasn't the trigger man who was?

Either way, he and Rea Carruth will be able to form a lethal WR/TE combo for their prision team for the next 15 or so years!

Last edited:
Charged with Murder. I knew it was more than an obstruction charge. What an idiot

Last edited:
Back