Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

He's Baaack!

So, how did Braxton end up doing this season as a WR?

It's too bad that your best team in decades won't make the playoffs. What a shame.

It's too bad that your best team in decades won't make the playoffs. What a shame.

I think he was decent this year. I think if Barrett doesn't over throw him for the wide open TD vs. MSU, OSU is in the Big 10 championship game this weekend.

24 catches for 329 yards and 3 tds. He was a very, very pedestrian WR. He added a bit more as a RB, but this thread was blowing his nuts about how great he was going to be.

24 catches for 329 yards and 3 tds. He was a very, very pedestrian WR. He added a bit more as a RB, but this thread was blowing his nuts about how great he was going to be.

I can honestly say that after that Va Tech game I thought he was going to be a MUCH bigger factor in the offense. I really don't think they utilized him the right way. He would line up in the backfield as a wildcat QB but defenses knew he was no threat to pass the ball. I think he should have been either lined up in the slot or as a RB and run the option. I don't think the co OC's new what they were doing this year.

Boy, I sure hope OSU is able to find a way to beat Michigan this year without Miller being much of a force.

Didn't know this thread was about Michigan?

Addressing the absolute blow fest over OSU and Braxton Miller. Miller didn't do crap, and OSU isn't making the playoffs with the best team ever assembled.

40 rush for 234 yards
24 rec for 329 yards

Not to bad for a former QB who had a track record as 2x B1G OPY, 2x 1st team B1G POY.

I'm thinking he had a tougher transition than I hoped and I was on the hype train. They used him like I thought they would, wish I would have seen more option with Barrett, Zeke, miller. Oh well.

Your right this team is talented enough to win it all and as of today won't have a chance. Of course it's pretty sad to get a rose bowl birth (more than likely) as a disappointment. I guess that's the world we live in.

So going into the season, after all the hype about this guy, if I told you he'd amass about 550, you'd be satisfied with that?

So going into the season, after all the hype about this guy, if I told you he'd amass about 550, you'd be satisfied with that?

Of course not another 200 yard rec and 200 yards rushing would have been awesome. But he also didn't blow. Coming off a major injury and position change he had ups and downs. Not sure I ever stated he was going to be an all time great this year either.

This team lost one game, it wasn't Braxton's fault for the loss so not sure why he's getting chosen. I think the whole team played below expectations. Shit happens, still winning the Saturday after thanksgiving is a great year.

The timing with which you are choosing to talk smack is...um, well...ah... how's about I leave it at questionable.

The timing with which you are choosing to talk smack is...um, well...ah... how's about I leave it at questionable.

Well when your tougher bigger brother wins a game you act like you won too

Nah, not really. My team did what I expected them to do, and was a nice surprise.

You came on a Detroit Sports Forum and trumpeted how the NCAA is lucky to have the Buckeyes and basically the greatest team ever assembled. And they won't even make the playoffs.

Back