Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hey Kaline

MI_Thumb said:
tigers99888 said:
Not sure I'm liked by many, but I love to talk baseball!! :)

I like ya 99888, always good to have someone I can get a good argument going with, I think it's healthy to have a good debate sometimes.

But unlike some posters we left behind, you don't resort to personal attacks or childishness when someone disagrees with you.
And you know me.. I'm always up for debates!!

Hey KC thank God my wife was here to help figure out how to joing this...I sent you my home e-mail in the PM if you want it...Thanks for letting me know about this site..Anything has to be better then what ESPN has done..Maybe the'll improve it someway..

tiggs95 said:
Hey KC thank God my wife was here to help figure out how to joing this...I sent you my home e-mail in the PM if you want it...Thanks for letting me know about this site..Anything has to be better then what ESPN has done..Maybe the'll improve it someway..

I just came on and saw you joined here. and I sent you a private message.

tiggs95 said:

Got it thanks. will email soon.

Figured out the private message thingy..I feel so dumb trying to learn something new..

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
Turok said:
Oh jeez jz is spamming the Tigers' board with faux links to this site, going down and gonna get banned with a bang, I guess..WTF is wrong with that guy anyway?

shocked.gif

He's disturbed.

@ Mitchrapp...Thanks for the welcome and nice to see you here to..Gonna be a tough month of baseball and hope we can stand the pressure..

Back