Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hey ....look!!!

Jared Goff is awesome.....Mahomes can’t even complete a wide open 3rd down throw.

Great job, Andy Reid!

Last edited:
23/36 (64%)

352 Yards

4 TD

2 INT

I think one of the INTs was a terrible decision. I think the other was a tipped pass but I'm not 100% sure.

Pretty good day in my book.

23/36 (64%)

352 Yards

4 TD

2 INT

I think one of the INTs was a terrible decision. I think the other was a tipped pass but I'm not 100% sure.

Pretty good day in my book.

This is the same board that doesn't allow QBs to have good second halves tho. Remember? Oh wait...that's just Stafford. Gotcha!! Lol

Mahomes came back strong in the second half

Last edited:
This is the same board that doesn't allow QBs to have good second halves tho. Remember? Oh wait...that's just Stafford. Gotcha!! Lol

Please. When stafford plays well he gets praise. When he plays like shit 50% of the board still praises him while the other 50% says he played like shit.

last time stafford put up 40 points 11/26 2015. bum. Mahomes has 2 games over 40+ and 2 games at 38 already this year! lmao...just delete the thread man. Theres nothing to even discuss here. KC is the better offense led by a qb thats playing much better than Stafford.

last time stafford put up 40 points 11/26 2015. bum. Mahomes has 2 games over 40+ and 2 games at 38 already this year! lmao...just delete the thread man. Theres nothing to even discuss here. KC is the better offense led by a qb thats playing much better than Stafford.

I agree with you but Matt does have Jbc.
Mahomes has Andy Reid and coaches who Made Alex Smith look decent . Stafford has Jbc and the clown show on offense sadly . Hopefully Matt will break out soo. With a offense explosion of points.

Back