Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Highlight of the Sugar Bowl

dannydiggler

VPI-BOOBS.gif

hell yeah, fuck the game! remove the score bar and let us watch her bounce!

josh200612 said:
Girl on the left not so bad.

yes, but she's not bouncing and the girl on the right has a young jennifer love hewwitt's body. lol

i would also like to add that i hope this chick becomes a "star" like the girl from FSU did. Jenn whatever her name is.

Anybody happen to catch the Michigan cheerleaders last night in those maize sweaters? Oh man, they were tight sweaters...

I liked...

Thats great you found that.

IMG_0128-300x225.jpg

Here is the cheerleader that kept making national TV.

I set my preferences to block images, but I may change that later when I get home.

lostleader said:
Thats great you found that.

IMG_0128-300x225.jpg

Here is the cheerleader that kept making national TV.

Nice! Not exactly a "sweater" like I remember it but...that'll do!

okay... wow. Nice!

It's cool that you guys like boobs too. I thought I was the only one.

Thank god for that chick last night. The people on the game thread were talking about jumping out of their windows and gouging their eyes out....then this little angel came on the TV and everything was good in the world again lol.

mhughes0021 said:
Thank god for that chick last night. The people on the game thread were talking about jumping out of their windows and gouging their eyes out....then this little angel came on the TV and everything was good in the world again lol.

That's the power of boobs.

Back