Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Arizona

1/14 from 3. That's the biggest issue. We literally cannot space the floor.

I don?t disagree that the shooting is piss poor right now but a good point guard can help with spacing. Hopefully the shooting will come. We know Brooks can shoot. I disagree a bit.. Defensive effort was the biggest issue. I mean know one came to play. No one put on a hard hat and went to work. We got punched in the face and turtled up in a little ball. That just can?t happen.

Last edited:
Per Brendan Quinn

Michigan's 80-62 loss to Arizona is its worst regular-season non-conference loss since an 18-point loss at UCLA on 12/10/16.

Just got done watching. This team is NOT good. No outside shot, no defense at all, and the offensive sets look terrible(even in the games they won). No one knows what the fuck they are doing. There are turnovers every other possession and John's Jr being on the floor is like playing with 4 guys on the court instead of 5. He has regressed to amazingly bad levels. This team better get it together and start playing as a unit or the NIT will be the only tournament in this teams future. What scares me most is that there is no one who can hit the 3 consistently. You have to, to be able to beat the good teams. I'm guessing they drop in the 20s after this POS performance. This is beyond bad. I haven't seen the basketball team look this bad in years.

Last edited:
I'm hoping the atrocious travel schedule had something to do with the complete lack of effort and energy last night. Tipping off at 1 AM ET on Saturday morning was complete nonsense after Michigan was the only team in the tourney that had to travel 3 hours out of their time zone.

We played a horrible game against Minnesota last year when we were 11-0 and the season turned out great. Hoping this is a wake up call and the young guys start putting it together. Houstan has to break out of his shell shocked state because we desperately need outside shooting.

Back