Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Ball State

Mike smith looks like simpson running around today

To many defensive lapses. Plus last few minutes offense has been awful.

Smith was hammered. There should be no straight up and down with a guy that close to the basketball in the restricted zone.

Johns gets called on total horse shit for a charge and Chaundee now gets that. Refs!

Is it concerning that Williams and Jackson do not see much of floor ? Both were pretty high recruits. Or is is just them being freshmen. I guess hitting on Dickinson is pretty cool. Look I l know it’s not the greatest competition but Hunter has started real nice.

BG 11 points, 8 boards.
Oak 19 points, 4 boards, 4 assists.
BS 12 points , and 11 rebounds.

Last edited:
Is it concerning that Williams and Jackson do not see much of floor ? Both were pretty high recruits. Or is is just them being freshmen. I guess hitting on Dickinson is pretty cool. Look I l know it?s not the greatest competition but Hunter has started real nice.

BG 11 points, 8 boards.
Oak 19 points, 4 boards, 4 assists.
BS 12 points , and 11 rebounds.

That's what was expected of Zeb and Williams. They are likely 4 year college players so they are going to come along slower. Great foundation pieces with the influx of talent coming next year.

Back