Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Ferris State (Exhibition Style)

thewolverines24

Michigan Basketball is back baby!!!! Tip-off is at 7 PM Eastern on BIG+. If you want to watch this one, it's $10 per month to subscribe to Michigan on BIG+.

Opponent Preview:

1. Loves skipping school
2. Best friend is Cameron
3. Is attracted to women who wear white leather jackets with tassels.
4. Borrows Ferraris. Damn the consequences.
5. Does not condone any -isms.

GO BLUE!
FgufEAdVIAEd7xO.jpg

Nice job dude!

You never disappoint.

I just logged on to see if you had posted this thread, and I was not disappointed at all.

Add of course, Go Blue.

Unfortunately can't be active on the board during the game because I have to cast the game from my phone. Hoping I can make post game comments after a 30 or 40 point win.

Chance for me to look stupid...Jett is going to be a pretty solid improvement over Houstan.

Jett Howard with 22 points on 8-of-9 shooting. Almost hit a halfcourt buzzer-beater for good measure at the horn

Dug is just crazy quick with the ball and he sees the floor really well.

If you had any expectations of Joey Baker contributing, put those to rest. We'll be lucky if he has a few games where hits multiple threes. Looks like he should be on Ferris State, not Michigan.

88-75 final. Was a big blowout until the main contributors got their rest. Jett, Kobe, and Dug were awesome. Hunter didn't really have to do anything.

Back