Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs FSU

Why are these guys acting like Livers being out is breaking news? Everyone already knew that

Why are these guys acting like Livers being out is breaking news? Everyone already knew that

I think there was some hope he might be able to come back at some point before the tourney was over, but now that's been ruled out.

I think there was some hope he might be able to come back at some point before the tourney was over, but now that's been ruled out.

I would be concerned if Livers came back during the tourney. The team has adjusted and Livers coming back into the line up might disrupt things. Appreciate all that he as done at Michigan, and it is sad that he is a senior and not able to finish off his time at Michigan with a NC. But he did lead the team to the regular season B1G championship.

Back