Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Iowa

Just a so so first half still up 3.

Great second half wow !

Hey question to the board.
Will Williams play a lot of minutes next year ? What are guys thoughts on him?

He's the next livers. Just needs some seasoning.

This team amazes me! Steamrolling its way through the best conference in the country. It is like a once in a lifetime team.

I haven't talked about coaching much, but I cannot get over Davis' underneath the basket play. I can only assert that Juwan is really working with the big men in that department and it is showing in spades. Davis' handling of the ball is so much better down low, now. Its quite remarkable.

I haven't talked about coaching much, but I cannot get over Davis' underneath the basket play. I can only assert that Juwan is really working with the big men in that department and it is showing in spades. Davis' handling of the ball is so much better down low, now. Its quite remarkable.

Just wish he would work on them slamming the ball through the rim with mad intensity and authority because they keep missing the fucking bunnies too often. It cost them the Minny game IMO and hope issue is fixed before tourney time.

Just wish he would work on them slamming the ball through the rim with mad intensity and authority because they keep missing the fucking bunnies too often. It cost them the Minny game IMO and hope issue is fixed before tourney time.

I agree

Whoa...is tomorrow?s IU game actually really not on television anywhere?

Always check Mgoblue.com for the schedule

OR even better

My Michigan Men's Basketball Schedule thread

In it, I list all opponents, game times and channels

btw it is on Fox

Come on, man. I try to make it so easy

Garza is so irritating. Dude got called for 1 foul.

and Fran is still complaining about the refs. Crying about what he thought was a foul, down 20 with 2 minutes to go

Shut up, dude!!

post -05 made it so Michigan got off to a slow and rocky start

They left that behind them in the 2nd half

Always check Mgoblue.com for the schedule

OR even better

My Michigan Men's Basketball Schedule thread

In it, I list all opponents, game times and channels

btw it is on Fox

Come on, man. I try to make it so easy

Oh? The fox broadcast network!

I looked all over for it!

Talk about hiding it from me in plain sight!

Thanks, buddy.

Back